Business Services: Checking & Savings
We know that you're busy, and we want to help! With Lanco FCU's Business Checking, there's little to think about, giving you more time to focus on what's important; your business.
Free checking without any strings:
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fee
- No per-transaction charges
- Free starter pack of duplicate checks or $10.00 credit toward your first business check order of choice
Plus free convenience services to help you manage your account:
- Easily make purchases with your free Lanco FCU Visa debit card
- Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and more with free online banking and bill payer
- Have convenient, digital access to your monthly statements by enrolling in free E-Statements
- Easily check balances and transfer funds on the go with the free Lanco FCU mobile app
(available for Apple and Android devices)
- Call anytime to manage your account with Gabby, Lanco FCU's free automated phone teller
Your business will become a member of Lanco Federal Credit Union with a minimum deposit of just $5.00 into a share savings account. For your convenience, additional savings accounts may be opened with no minimum balance required. Any savings account with a balance of $25.00 or more will earn dividends.
Money Market Savings
If you maintain a high balance in your savings or checking account, you may want to consider opening a money market savings account. This account allows you to earn a higher dividend without tying up your funds in a CD.
- Open and maintain a money market account with just $1,500¹
- Add funds to your money market account as often as you would like
- Make up to four (4) withdrawals or transfers per month.²
¹ Account balances below required $1500.00 minimum will incur a monthly fee and will not earn dividends. ² The minimum withdrawal/transfer amount is $300.00. Withdrawals exceeding four (4) per month will be assessed a fee.
Federal Regulation D places monthly limitations on the number of withdrawals allowed from your deposit accounts (savings) without your physical presence required. See "Understanding Regulation D" in the Account Disclosures for details.