Business Services: Lending
Affordable financing for your growing business
Lanco FCU offers a variety of loans to meet the needs of your business:
- Business Mortgages
- Equipment Loans
- General Purpose Business Loans
- Visa Business Platinum Credit Cards
Lanco FCU is a preferred U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) lender, providing financing to new and existing businesses that may not qualify under Lanco FCU's standard policy.
To apply for a business loan (non-SBA):
Please provide us with the following items:
- Business Loan Application
- Personal Financial Statement
- Most recent two years of federal tax returns for the business (if available)
- Most recent two years of federal tax returns for the business owner(s)
Additionally, the following items are required for investment properties:
- Environmental Questionnaire
- Tenant Lease(s) for the subject-property
- Property Schedule
A Lanco FCU representative will contact you to discuss next steps within 3 business days of the submission of a complete application.
To return your documents electronically...
Please contact us at to request a secure link* for submitting your documents online.
To return your documents in person or via mail...
You may return your documents to any Lanco FCU branch, or mail them to Lanco Federal Credit Union, ATTN: Business Lending, 349 W Roseville Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601.
To apply for an SBA loan:
- Gather all items on the SBA's Loan Application Checklist
- E-mail to schedule an appointment to submit the application.* Please indicate your availability, a phone number, and your preferred method of contact.
For more information:
For any questions relating to business loans, please contact the Lanco FCU team at .
*Keep your personally identifiable information protected—do not attach your documents or include sensitive information in unsecure e-mail!