Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Use your home's value to finance almost anything
Enjoy personalized service and great rates by securing financing with Lanco FCU! A home equity loan or line of credit can be used for nearly any purpose.
Choose a fixed home equity or a line of credit and enjoy these benefits:
- Low rates – view current rates
- Convenient payment options
- Optional Debt Protection – learn about the benefits of debt protection
Fixed Home Equity Loans
Lanco FCU's fixed rate home equity loan offers a fixed rate for the term of your loan, which also means a fixed payment amount. Fixed rate home equity loans may be approved for almost any purpose and are great for debt consolidation, educational expenses, and home improvement projects.
- Terms of up to 15 years available
- Borrow as little as $5,000 or as much as 80% LTV*
Home Equity Line of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit is a variable rate loan that offers open-ended borrowing for ongoing use. You can take advances from your line of credit quickly and conveniently by using online, mobile, or telephone banking to transfer funds.
Home Equity Lines of Credit can be approved for almost any purpose and are great for educational expenses, home improvement projects, or to meet other ongoing borrowing needs.
- Monthly payments are based on your loan balance and may be as low as $100.
- Borrow as little as $5,000 or as much as $100,000 or 80% LTV* (whichever is less)
Not sure which type of loan is right for your needs?
Give us a call at (717) 569-7180.
*LTV is the loan to value ratio. The option to borrow up to 90% LTV may be available for borrowers with a credit score of 700 or higher.